Home Forums GST Queries How to revise GSTR-4?

Viewing 38 reply threads
  • Author
      taxgrid
      Keymaster

Question – GSTR4 has been filed incorrectly, is there any way to revise GSTR-4?

Answer – No, GSTR4 cannot be revised. The details which have been entered incorrectly can be amended in the next period GSTR-4 return. GSTR4 provides for amendment of the details furnished in previous tax periods.

• #1906 Reply
      SANTOSH PAUL

Wrongly submitted nill GSTR 4 return. How to show in the next Quarter.

• #1910 Reply
      taxgrid
      Keymaster

In table 6 details are asked in gross, it doesn’t asks to mention any date, so it gets difficult to remark that the details are of the previous period. Try entering details in Table meant for amending previously entered details. But this should be checked with GSTN beforehand as this has not been practically checked yet.

• #2450 Reply
        km

how to amend? I need amend july to september. I have filed Nill return. Please help me

• #1938 Reply
      raj kumar

Wrongly submitted nill GSTR 4 return how can i revise?

• #1939 Reply
      taxgrid
      Keymaster

As mentioned earlier It cannot be revised, you can amend.

• #1974 Reply
      JITENDRA KUMAWAT ADVOCATE

DEAR SIR,
      I WRONGLY ENTERED REVERSE CHARGE IN GSTR-4 OF JULY TO SEPT. MONTH. HOW CAN I REVISED SUCH QUERY PLS PROVIDE ME SOLUTION.
      WAITING SIR…..

• #1976 Reply
      taxgrid
      Keymaster

Correct in table 5 of next period

• #1977 Reply
      taxgrid
      Keymaster

If you like our free services and want to continue please help us by filling the short form at https://goo.gl/WAwVX2

• #2020 Reply
      vittal

i have filled only april17 to june17 , aggrigate turnover ,and last year turnover , now i have to file oct-dec-18 GSTR4, now how can make ammendment or corrections in offline tool, on online , kindly suggest ,me for the same.

• #2024 Reply
      taxgrid
      Keymaster

Aggregate turnover once furnished cant be changed. You need to wait until next financial year, or contact GSTN Helpdesk.

• #2037 Reply
      sanket

DEAR SIR,
      I WRONGLY ENTERED REVERSE CHARGE IN GSTR-4 OF JULY TO SEPT. MONTH. HOW CAN I REVISED SUCH QUERY PLS PROVIDE ME SOLUTION.

• #2044 Reply
      JITENDRA KUMAWAT ADVOCATE

DEAR SIR,

YOUR ANSWER

how much time later reverse charges paid by me will credit in my cash ledger?

• #2061 Reply
      FAYAZ

DEAR SIR,

YOUR ANSWER

SIR,
      THERE IS NO SUCH TABLE IN TABLE 5. PLZ SUGGEST

• #2071 Reply
      taxgrid
      Keymaster

Ideally, the option will be available in table 5A of GSTR4, but the table is not available for the same. You should check with the GSTN, that in absence of the table, where the data shall be furnished.

• #2073 Reply
      Mr.S.Sivakumar

Dear Sir,

We are entered wrongly reverse charge in GSTR-4(July – Sep).
      Your Suggestion is GSTR-4 correction in table 5A, but 5A table is not available till now.
      Kindly reply to me when it is available Oct to Dec Quarter (or) Jan to March Quarter.
      Kindly confirm it sir.
      Thanking you,
      S.Sivakumar.

• #2097 Reply
      RAKSHIT

Hi,
      I have wrongly submitted GSTR-4 as Nil. But haven’t filed GSTR-4 what should I do.

• #2098 Reply
      RAKSHIT

Hi,
      I have wrongly submitted GSTR-4 of 3rd quarter as Nil. But haven’t filed GSTR-4. I have started my business from 11/10/2014 & my registration is on 11/10/2014. What should I do.

• #2100 Reply
      taxgrid
      Keymaster

Till now it is not available for any period. cant predict when it shall be available.

• #2101 Reply
      P.D.KUMAR

Respected Sir,
      We have submited gstr 4 before upload turnover details for sep – dec, how to revised gstr4

• #2114 Reply
      SANIA

I SUBMIT GSTR4 WITHOUT TURNOVER, BUT NOT FILE YET, CAN I CHANGE MY RETURN NOW?

• #2115 Reply
      NEERAJ

wrongly entered the sales amount 3,35,51,260/- instead of 33,55,126/- how i rectified it.

• #2116 Reply
      sivasai

I have submitted gstr4 today…I entered all my purchase details in 4B(B2B)..in GSTR4 offline tool …It is indicating as reverse charge as mandatory so I selected and I submitted returns…other way no way i have to add the my purchase details

After submission Mu liability shows around 12,000..but I actually I suppose to pay only turnover tax(1% tax) amount Rs 1416
      what i have to do now…….?

• #2131 Reply
      Ananta prava store

I have tax paid but wrongly return submitted nil .how can i rectify please suggest.

• #2137 Reply
      taxgrid
      Keymaster

Please read the content on page 1 .https://taxgrid.in/forums/topic/revise-gstr-4/ . Any error can be rectified in next return period. However, interest and late fee shall be chargeable as per law depending upon the situation.

• #2170 Reply
      Vijay

I wrongly entered my last year sales turnover how can i amend.

• #2833 Reply
        shadap

did u got any result relating with
        ur problem coz i have same problem here

• #2171 Reply
      ANAGHA

DEAR SIR,
      I WRONGLY ENTERED REVERSE CHARGE IN GSTR-4 OF JULY TO SEPT. MONTH. HOW CAN I REVISED SUCH QUERY PLS PROVIDE ME SOLUTION.NEXT RETURN CAN’T FILED(OCT TO DEC)

• #2184 Reply
      shreyanshshrey

pls contact on dis no.-9918318359..those who wrongly submitted their gstr4 with huge liabilities..as i am making a group on watsapp..of those who have a same problm..pls send ur watsapp no.s

• #2194 Reply
      Vimala

Dear Sir

We are under composition scheme.
      By mistake while filing gstr4 for oct – dec i have entered puchases under reverse charge. Hence the liabilty calculated was including the igst which we have already paid to the supplier. How to amend this return.

Pls let us know the solution

• #2222 Reply
      RANJITH

I WRONGLY SELECTED REVERSE CHARGE ITS SHOWING LIABILITY 41000 BUT MY ACTUAL LIABLITY WAS 6500 I NEED TO PAY THE REVERSE CHARGES LIABILITY OR CAN I RESERVE THE RETURN GSTR4

• #2233 Reply
      MINTU

Dear sir
      Sir i am wrong figure submitted GSTR-4
      i am submitted purchase record Oct- Dec month
      so that my tax liabilities enough show
      How to cancelled submitted GSTR-4
      Please Please sir Help me

• #2286 Reply
      Rashmi T

I have filed a nil GSTR4 for the Oct-Dec period, please suggest me when can I amend my GSTR4with the correct details.

• #2309 Reply
        M B ASSOCIATES

GSTR4 RESET OPTION IS AVAILABLE NOW YOU CAN RESET GSTR4 AND SUBMIT THE CORRECT DETAILS

• #2314 Reply
      Mani

I have filed GSTR 4 for the month of Oct – Dec 2017 in which I entered the purchase details, to that effect they have charged Rs.9300 under Reverse charge mechanism. Kindly give the solution to get the Refund. Thankyou.

• #2422 Reply
      G.RAJ

GSTR4 DEC QUARTER TAX PAID BUT IN RETURN MENTIONED TURNOVER AS NIL. NOW MAR QUARTER HOW CAN AMEND THE DEC TURNOVER.

• #2440 Reply
      sonu

Dear at the time GSTR-4 Reset this msg show
      Error occurred while removing Ledger Data from Log Table.
      please solve this problem

• #2454 Reply
      taxgrid
      Keymaster

The details which have been entered incorrectly or left to be furnished can be amended in the next period GSTR-4 return. GSTR4 provides for amendment of the details furnished in previous tax periods through specific tables.

• #2781 Reply
      Rawindra Mehendaley

I forgot to mention inward purchase details in GSTR4 for the period Jan to March 2018 and again for the period April to June 2018. These were not required earlier. Are these required now, and if so, how can we make amends next time? While filling up GSTR4 in October, do we give purchase data right from Jan 18 to September 18?

• #2790 Reply
      Satyam Dad

Sir my accountant mistook and filed GSTR-4 as nil for quarter Oct-Dec and in Jan-Mar quarter he added the turnover of Oct-Dec also and filed the return. Is it right if not what can be done now?

• #2834 Reply
      shadap

I have enter wrong detail on table 6txos turnover can i amend it or not

• #2835 Reply
        Satyam Dad

Wrong detail can be ammemded in the next quarter in table no. 7 of GSTR-4. My concern is regarding nil submission of return by mistake.

• #2931 Reply
      Deepak Raletta

[url=https://www.merrchant.com/e-waybill] e-waybill[/url] is an electronically generated document which is required to be generated for the movement of goods of more Rs. 50000 from one place to another.

Viewing 38 reply threads
Reply To: How to revise GSTR-4?
Your information: